05 August 2009

Wayback Wednesday

I know that it's 10:30 p.m. and I didn't actually get this post up before normal people would read it, but it's still Wednesday, so it still counts towards the 101 in 1001 list. Check this picture out...
Can you pick out which one is me? You can't? Oh, maybe it's because I look like a boy in a dress. I'm the girl with the chili bowl hair cut in front of my little brother in his tux and my cousin Kaleigh, the cute little blonde. That's my Aunt Joy, the beautiful bride who is the aunt we went to visit last week (she now lives in Lumberton!) I remember when we first met Joy, and how cool we thought she was! We were so excited to get to be a part of her big day!

Now, she is an amazing photographer, so if you want to check her stuff out, just visit her site!

No comments: