14 February 2009

New Blogs

Sarah here. I've created two new blogs. I know you are thinking, "Sarah, you don't even have time to post daily on the one you have. Why have you done 2 more?" Well, I think it is a great idea, but Jim seems to think there is a better way. To me it is the greenest and easiest way to keep up with the things. 

I have tried to keep up with recipes and Bible lessons for years. There was just no way to file them the way that I wanted to. But, since the blog has the labels, you can file them that way. So, if we have chicken to cook, I can look under the label "chicken" and find what to cook. Also, there are lots of times when I need a specific verse study or topical study and can't find that one lesson I knew I had, I can use the labels.

So if you are interested to know what we are eating at the Johnson's or what Sarah is studying feel free to visit this blog for the recipes and this blog for the Scripture studies. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I'm impressed with your video. And of course, I love my granddog!
Gigi