01 October 2009

Update on 101 in 1001

Here's an update on what's been going on with my 101 in 1001 list: I have 923 days left...
I've completed 7 items!
#1- We paid off Corolla (in a round about way)
#39- I read the first Harry Potter book
#74- I visited IKEA
#75- I regrouted my shower
#76- I reorganized my bathroom
#94- I completed dressing appropriately for work (and still do)
#97- I got a new pair of glasses thanks to my Mom (they were a birthday present)

I've FAILED at 1 item:
#50- I didn't do a "Wayback Wednesday Post" each Wednesday

I'm currently working on items:
#2- So far, I've saved $70 because of completed items!
#3- So far, I've put back $10 to donate to charity because of my FAIL
#13- I'm working on Week 2 of 24 of walking my dogs twice a week
#19- So far, each dog has gotten their frontline and interceptor each month since July
#42- I got the newest photoshop on my computer at work so I'm learning quickly!
#45- so far I've made A's on my first two tests of the semester
#46- Hopefully, this puts me on track to get A's in half my classes
#48- I'm collecting the photographs of my 7 completed items
#49- This is my October update!
#51- I sent 2 letters this month- only 3 more to go before having 1 out of 6 months completed
#54- We have visited grandparents at least 1x a month since July!
#70- I completed September birthday's which makes 1 out of 10 times
#71- I babysat for my Mom once on August 1st (1 out of 10)
#81- With the calendar I bought from Office Depot, I've made this a habit!

So, that's where I'm at!

No comments: