19 October 2009

Time Analysis

As anyone who reads this blog already knows (all six of you), Sarah has jumped from the Blogger ship to start a Wordpress blog. Honestly...I blame Chelsea and her awesome blog for driving her away! With that said, Life on Dayton has been turned over to me. At some point in the near future, it will probably undergo a facelift so that it's really macho! (Rigggggghhhhhhttttt.....if by macho you mean lots of plants and/or fleece. What can I say? I am who I am)

Actually, it will become my gardening journal/blog and I promise myself and you that it will be updated every Monday and Friday at least. I know that the most important thing about having a blog is regularly posting so, that's my promise. I also may ask for input over the next few weeks as I try some different layouts/blog design choices so bear with me. Now, on to the important things...

The theme of this week for our family is time analysis (see also incredibly creative subject line). Sarah and I have both been convicted about where our time "goes" and how (un)productive we are with it. I have also enjoyed the added conviction that my life has become very worldly and I have lost an eternal focus. So, as part of some other things which God is doing in me, I am keeping track of how I spend non-work/non-sleep time this week. It will be instructive and, hopefully, life-changing (CHANGE being the key word there). So, check back here next Monday for a full report.

In the meantime, let me point you to tonight's dinner. Easy, quick, filling, and very good! See you Friday (if not before!)

No comments: