08 April 2009

Wayback Wednesday

Today, I am instituting a new blog entry for Wednesdays: Wayback Wednesday!! I'll choose some random photo from my archives, and blog about it. 

Today, I start with a picture I found from halloween. I'm not sure how old I am, but I'm guessing 4 or 5. In it with me is my cousin and one of my bosses, Justin Bindel. I also have a more recent picture of us from Christmas 2006. No the most recent, but recent enough.
Justin is almost 5 years older than I am, and I've looked up to him my entire life. He has encouraged me in ministry, help me learn random things like photoshop, and according to our spouses, we have a lot of the same personality traits when it comes to the way things look (perfectionism is the word I was just given by my husband!) He has an incredible ministry here with the Junior High students, he married one of my best friends, and is (with my other boss, Brady) the best boss(es) I have ever had! 

Wasn't I the cutest "My Little Pony" ever? Justin just looks plain scary. BOYS!?

1 comment:

The Texas Trembleys said...

hmmmm. you guys look the same.
bahahahaha!