10 June 2009

Update on Life (Sarah)

I haven't been doing a very good job of uploading to the blog.
But life has been busy.
While there are lots of things on my mind, the thought of sitting down to write them are like the first steps when you set out to write a lengthy research paper. I know once I get started, it will be easier, but it is just daunting right now.

Last night was the first night in a week that Jim and I slept in our own bed with only our two dogs next to us (on the floor of course!). And it will be the last for a while. Sure, there will be some days here and there, but mostly, life is busy right now. It's summer, I guess!

Some things I want to blog about in the coming days (which will actually probably be weeks):
  • Community
  • Homeschooling
  • Parenting

Some weighty subjects, that I don't even feel I will scratch the surface of, but want to get it out, anyway.

No comments: