11 August 2009

Sarah on Getting Frustrated

Today was a frustrating day for me. And there isn't really one thing that I can look back and point to that was the reason for the frustrating day, it just was kind of one of those days that starts our aggravating and snowballs to frustrating.

So what did I do to get over it? I cried. Yes, that's right. BOO HOO!

There is only so much that I can take before something just clicks for me. I overreact to everything negative. It's a flaw I have- I know, you didn't think I have any, but I do. And although I can work my way out of a problem, I first have to get all the emotions out by way of tears, and then I'm good. It doesn't even have to be a long one- just a few tears, choking up, and give me a kleenex and I'm back at it.

So that's what I did today with my dear friend Amber. And she listened, and then we moved on. What do you do when you get frustrated?


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I cry too. And get crabby. And I get headaches and giant knots in my shoulders. Not fun!