03 January 2009

Welcome 2009!

Here are my New Year's Resolutions:
1) Learn to sew
2) Graduate from College
3) Lose at least two pounds a month
4) Memorize 24 Scriptures
5) Pay off my Credit Card

I ended 2008 in a bad mood. I learned how to play 42, sort of, but lost the game, and was incredibly tired at the stroke of midnight. I couldn't wait to get home and get in bed. I woke up feeling better, of course, and spent most of the first day of 2009 cleaning and organizing.

Lately, I have conveyed the message that I am unhappy with my house. I make complaints about it not being big enough, nice enough, or clean enough. And while all those things may be true, the fact of the matter is that it is still my home. My house has GREAT bones- it is so charming, and everyone who comes in agrees. I just see what it can be or what I want it to be, and want to get it there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two pounds a month?? If you lose 24pounds this year, you will die!

Good luck with the sewing! I'm learning to knit. We are old. Too bad we don't live close, we could get together for tea time. :)