26 March 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

Sarah here. This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Hi's:
Things at the house are coming along, slowly, but surely. I'm trying hard not to be too uptight about it, but it's a really hard thing for me to do. I just keep telling myself that I would rather it be done right and slow, than fast and sloppy. I have had only one dr. pepper since Monday. This is monumental for me, seeing as the week before I was having two or three a day. I've converted to sweet tea. Not really sure if it is any better for me. Lastly, this week, I've been driving my mom's red convertible miata around. I feel like a movie star! Also, I'm doing extremely well in my two classes at MSU.

Lo's:
While painting is going on, the rest of the house has been put on the back burner. I hate when my house is a mess. I know it's a pride thing. But when my home is a mess, I just feel like my entire life is. The other thing is that potty training with sweet Josie isn't going to well. She is constantly sneaking off and going in the floor. I guess, at least, she goes in the same place.




No comments: