26 March 2009

Sarahology

This was a note going around facebook. I have been done with my work for the week since Tuesday. So, I had some free time on my hands and thought I would jump in.
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? Caeser
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Macaroni Grill
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? French Fries (I know, it's bad!)
What are your pizza toppings of choice? I prefer just cheese, but adding pepperoni isn't so bad!
What do you like to put on your toast? butter and grape jelly ***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? 3
What color cell phone do you have?black
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?right-handed
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Part of my hamstring to repair a torn ACL
What is the last heavy item you lifted? A box of work mugs for Amber to fill for guests to FBC
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not completely; I did get a pretty bad concussion once and was very disoriented but not out cold
************SLAPDASHOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope! I would always be paranoid!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I got to change my last name! I like my name, simple and plain.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Probably
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Oh gosh, I'd have to go home and count!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Hmm- When Jim and I were dating, we were out on a country road talking, apparently in a place where drugs are a problem and we got stopped. The guy that we were up to no good and kept asking me if I was okay.
Last person you talked to? Samantha Jordan Pace sitting right across from me in my office.
Last person you hugged? Jimbo this morning before I left for work! **********FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Summer or Spring
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? April - Thunderstorms!
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Not really... which might sound harsh.
Mood? Bored
Watching? No TVs at work, but I will watch the occasional YouTube video
Worrying about? Nothing currently- but that can change pretty quickly
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? Kitchen to get some cereal
What's the last movie you saw? Driving on our Spring Break, I listened to Beverly Hills Chihuahua
You smile often? I try!
Sleeping Alone Tonight? Nope!
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? Nope
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Someone under the age of 16
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my eye-color
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry
Do you own a digital camera? Yes; but a new and better one is on the wishlist!
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yeah! And I can remember flushing them when they died.
What is your favorite Christmas song?12 Days of Christmas, Relient K version or O Holy Night.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Stuff for my house!
Can you do push ups? a couple
Can you do a chin up? Maybe 1
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A little of both!
Do you have any saved texts? I keep them to remind me about things to do!
Ever been in a car wreck? Yeah
Do you have an accent? Probably more noticeable when I leave this area
What is the last song to make you cry? Don't really remember
Plans tonight? Hitting with Jim and painting my living room!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Definitely!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday: New bra from Victoria's Secret, Shampoo from Bath and Body Works, Sweet tea from sonic
Have you ever been given roses? Yes; my husband loves to give me them and he knows Yellow is my favorit!
Current hate right now? school! I just want to be done!
Have you ever met someone who changed your life? Jesus Christ
What song represents you? Sarah SMILE!
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I don't know. Would like to go back to "simpler times" but they had their troubles too.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? I have pierced ears!
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Yes! Praise God!
What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my head!
Ever had someone sing to you? yeah.
When did you last cry? Don't remember
Do you like to cuddle? With my hubby and puppies! Or my sweet little siblings!
Have you held hands with anyone today? not today!
Who was the last person you took a picture of? My step sister. She shaved her head for cancer research.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? I don't even remember!
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? A little of both!
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes! That's all we buy!
What is something your friends make fun of you for? Not being girly or being dramatic.

No comments: