11 May 2009

"NOT ME MONDAY"

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.I don't have much to confess because of being on my back for most of the weekend, but one thing from last week:
I work for the College and Junior High Ministers at First Baptist Church. The Junior High Minister is my cousin, and the College Minister and his wife are becoming great friends of mine and Jim's. Anyway, before we knew each other a little better, he did not tell me that I had sent him an email with my husband's phone number in it with an inappropriate subject line. After reading it, I did not put Jim's Johnson as the subject line. I would never do such an inappropriate thing.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had to come back to this again and tell you that although that was probably a little embarrassing, it's also completely hilarious!